Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just Starting...

As a personal and professional goal I have decided to start a classroom blog. I truly believe it is an excellent way to make the home/school connection stronger. I will be making regular entries as well as posting students work, photos, and videos of all of the exciting things happening in our classroom. You can check the blog for upcoming events at Columbia School as well as for general news items.
Weekly spelling lists will also be posted on the blog. I will be putting up a collection of great websites for your child to use at home to enhance their understanding of the material being learned in the classroom.
Please be sure to check the blog on a regular basis to keep yourself updated.This is my first time creating a blog, so we will be embarking on this journey together but I do believe it will be a great tool to enhance communication between home and school.

Ms. Heshka

No comments:

Post a Comment