Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New things....

I added a couple new things to our blog.
If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page you'll see a calendar. I will post all the important dates on the calendar.
To the left is a cluster map...this map will show us where people who look at our blog are from. We will check this often to learn about the different cities, towns, countries, etc. our 'visitors' are from.
There are also some new games. I will continue to add to the games section according to units we are working on as well as to strengths and weaknesses I see in the classroom)
My next goal is to get some photos on here!! If you haven't signed a blog form yet please let me know so I know who pictures to not put up. (FYI: Everyone signed a form saying it was ok except my newer students. I will send one home in your child's agenda.)
I hope you are enjoying the blog.

P.S.
I LOVE to recieve messages from the kids :)

1 comment:

  1. this is antons dad, anton really like the blog.
    i am happy to see him excited about school stuff. he likes the games. and will be happy with pictures of classrom stuff. bye

    ReplyDelete