Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Book orders and PTI

The second I feel like I am ahead of ‘the game’…I find out I am not!! 
I sent home scholastic book orders to be returned December 1st. Yesterday, I received the Nov. book orders and they sent ANOTHER order! So, today you will receive a book order called, Holiday Gift Books. I will delay my book order until FRIDAY DEC. 2nd. I know this only gives you a couple days to get it in and I apologize for that but I want to ensure arrival before the holidays. **Please remember to add a note in the agenda if you want them as a gift and we can arrange a pick up.
And just a reminder that parent-teacher interviews are tonight and tomorrow night. I am happy to reschedule if the time scheduled does not work for you. Please call or email if you need to reschedule. 786-5510 or rheshka@mail.gssd.ca
See you soon 
Ms. Heshka

No comments:

Post a Comment